The word "Gospel" means good news, and we have some Good News for you!
- God Loves You!
John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son (Jesus), that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
- You can know for sure that you are on your way to Heaven!
1 John 5:13 "These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God."
Now we must share some bad news...
- Everyone is a sinner.
Romans 3:23 "For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God;"
- Sin has a price that must be paid.
Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."
- We cannot pay the price for sin ourselves.
Ephesians 2:8-9 "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast."
Finally, the Best News!
- Jesus, God's only Son, died on the cross to pay the price for your sin!
Romans 5:8 "But God commendeth His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."
- You can be saved from your sin today!
Romans 10:13 "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."
- If you believe that Jesus Christ paid for your sins on the cross and died in your place so that you could have eternal life in Heaven with Him, then Pray and ask Jesus Christ to be your Savior, and claim His promise of eternal life.
Dear Lord, I know that I am a sinner. I know that Jesus died on the cross for me for my sins, I repent of my sin. Please forgive me and save me. In Jesus' name, Amen.
We would love to know if you prayed and received Jesus as your Savior! Please contact us and let us know. Also, we hope that you would consider visiting one of our services to help you grow spiritually in your new faith in Christ Jesus. Please join us this Sunday for our services at 11am; we can't wait to meet you!
For more information on the Gospel, click here.